Wings Over Acaxochitl
- Tezcatlipoca (Tezcat) – A hard hitting interceptor with zep busting capability.
- Tlaltecuhlti (Chulti) – A light weight fighter suitable for patrol duty.
- Lobo – A well balanced craft that excels at dogfighting.
- Fenix – A heavily armed ground attack plane with forward swept wings.
- Fantasma – A light plane better suited to racing than combat.
- Gavilán – A lightly armored ground attack plane.
- Espada Mk III – A good all around fighter with an unconventional tri-engine design.
- Type 140 Balmoral – A light bomber small enough to be carried in a zeppelin hanger bay.
- Wakizashi – A tiny craft with excellent range, but a very light payload
- Einhander – A single seat dog fighter with a pusher prop configuration
- Zweihander – A mid-weight fighter-bomber with a rear facing turret
- Bronco – A very versatile plane fast enough to be an interceptor, agile enough to dogfight, and with the weapons payload big enough to shoot down heaven itself.